[Biojava-dev] 3.0.1 release...

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Mon Jan 31 21:29:05 UTC 2011

Hi George,

> And while we are still in time for New Year's resolutions, could we get the
> 1.8 released? I see a clear fit with the policy:-) Need help?

ok, what do you have in mind in particular? 1.8  (= biojava-legacy)
has been released at the same time as 3.0 and is available from our
Maven repository. I think you might mean a 1.8.1 update, since I saw a
patch from you in the -legacy trunk. Should be easy to release that as
well. We can either set you up as release manager for the legacy
project, or I can execute the two mvn commands that make the release.
It would be great if you could set up a wiki page for the 1.8 line of
code that adds some docu around this. We should make it clear that
this is different from the 3.0 release to avoid confusion...

Andreas