[Biojava-dev] Open bugs.

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Thu Jan 6 04:55:08 UTC 2011

Hi Marco,

You are right, the bugzilla in its present shape only contains bugs
related to what is now the biojava-legacy project.  I don't think we
have a bugtracker for 3.0 as of yet.

Is there a way to link  bugzilla tickets to certain release versions?
We should probably start doing that...

Andreas

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Marco Aurelio Valtas Cunha
<mavcunha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>  I was checking http://bugzilla.open-bio.org trying to find bugs to fix in
> BioJava but it seems that the bugs are old or not closed because the
> transition to biojava3. There's some opened bug that you guys don't had time
> to check and I could help you?
>
> Marco Valtas
> Developer at ThoughtWorks.

Dr. Andreas Prlic
Senior Scientist, RCSB PDB Protein Data Bank
University of California, San Diego
(+1) 858.246.0526