[Biojava-dev] AFPChain getSimilarity function

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Thu Jan 6 04:15:30 UTC 2011

Hi Ambikesh,

Sorry for the lack of documentation... will add javadoc for this as
well as set a page up on the wiki.

There are a few methods that provide access to various scores. If you
want to compare the similarity between the two structures,  probably
the most important values to look at are:

getNrEQR()  the number of structurally equivalent residues

getTotalRMSDOpt() the RMSD of the alignment

getProbability() the Probability of the alignment (FATCAT) or the Z-score (CE)

getTMScore() returns the TM-score

 Does that make more sense?

Andreas