[Biojava-dev] maven artifacts

Kem Elbrader kem.elbrader at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 19:40:12 UTC 2010

In the past I've used the Maven release plugin to simplify the process of
tagging and deploying  artifacts.

For details see
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin/

On Oct 12, 2010 12:45 PM, "LAW Andrew" <andy.law at roslin.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

Andreas,

My *personal* preference would be for *everything* to get tagged rather than
some modules and not others. The "agile way" suggests release early and
often. I think that is required here rather than hold on until it's all
finished and polished. I'd rather see versions 3.0-alpha-1, 3.0-alpha-2 etc.
coming out regularly rather than waiting for a final "release" per se.

Obviously it's you guys that own it and decide what goes but it would make
downstream life easier for the rest of us (parasites) out here :o}