[Biojava-dev] maven artifacts

LAW Andrew andy.law at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Tue Oct 12 18:05:36 UTC 2010

Andreas,

My *personal* preference would be for *everything* to get tagged rather than some modules and not others. The "agile way" suggests release early and often. I think that is required here rather than hold on until it's all finished and polished. I'd rather see versions 3.0-alpha-1, 3.0-alpha-2 etc. coming out regularly rather than waiting for a final "release" per se.

Obviously it's you guys that own it and decide what goes but it would make downstream life easier for the rest of us (parasites) out here :o}