[Biojava-dev] Code Update

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jan 26 19:58:43 UTC 2010

Talking about code updates I've got DNA -> RNA -> Peptide working
quite well. It's about a day or two of tinkering away from being  in a
sensible state. There's also some utilities I've gone & created;
they've gone into org.biojava3.core.util ... anyone got any better
suggestions as to where they should live?

Andy