[Biojava-dev] biojava hackathon

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jan 4 09:47:58 UTC 2010

Other hotels available near the campus are:

http://www.redlionhinxton.co.uk/ (the nearest non WT owned
accommodation)

http://www.johnbarleycorn.co.uk/ (in the next village along)

http://www.duxfordlodgehotel.co.uk/ (see above)

http://www.wtconference.org/ (owned by WT & sometimes will offer
accommodation)

However one problem with all of these are the costs involved; if you
can get into the Travelodge Andreas mentioned it's normally quite a
bit cheaper but do check carefully. Spending £5 more per night to get
into one of the other places can be worth it.

Andy