[Biojava-dev] Hi.. Calling Java from Perl

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jul 29 16:21:12 UTC 2009

Depends on what you're going to use but when I last did it I bought into
the Spring way of things and found that the spring manual was very good.
The WS bit is:

http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/3.0.x/spring-framework-reference/html/ch21s05.html

It goes through doing it for JAX-WS & XFire.

There's also a JAX-WS tutorial from:

http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/tutorial/doc/?wp405739&JAXWS.html#wp72279

To be honest though Google is your best friend here.

Good luck,

Andy