[Biojava-dev] Parsing Interpro results

Sarah Hunter hunter at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jul 2 14:56:28 UTC 2009

Hi Radwen (and the rest of the biojava guys),

As far as I am aware, there isn't a biojava parser for InterProScan results.

However, we are undergoing a complete re-write of InterPro and InterProScan at the moment and it is
our intention to provide a java API for accessing all of our data.  If you wish to be involved in
testing this API, please contact the InterPro team via the EBI's support pages
(http://www.ebi.ac.uk/support/)

Many thanks for your interest.

Sarah Hunter

---