[Biojava-dev] Reply:Re: Does biojava can calculate evalue ?

simpleyrx simpleyrx at 163.com
Sun Nov 16 00:22:23 UTC 2008

 I am very interested in the code. Could you send a copy of the code to me ?
thank you.

--

Renxiang Yan

  Ph.D. Candidate Student (2007)
  E-mail: simpleyrx at 163.com
  Mobile phone:+86-13811458000

  Tel. +86-(0)10-62734412

+86-(0)10-80973092

  Address: College of Biological Sciences,
  China Agricultural University,
  No.2, Yuanmingyuan West Rd.,
  Haidian district, 100094
  Beijing, China

在2008-11-16,"Felipe Albrecht" <felipe.albrecht at gmail.com> 写道:
Hello,

I have a source code in java where I calculate the Evalue, H, K and lambda.
I only tested the source with nucleotidies and the score matrix should have a 1 or -1 in your score.

If it is interesting to someone, I can send it.

Thank you,

Felipe Albrecht