[Biojava-dev] GSoC student

blee34 at mail.gatech.edu blee34 at mail.gatech.edu
Sat May 19 15:29:54 UTC 2007

Dear  BioJava group

Hi, My name Bohyun Lee who will be participating in BioJava project this
summer (as a part of Google Summer of Code program, primary mentor: Richard
Holland). Especially, I'm interested in Phylogeny reconstruction method and I'm
planning to build some APIs for it. (including NEXUS parser, Tree building
method, distance calculation methods, etc.)

I'll be starting my project from comming week and I just wanted to introduce
myself to the group before it starts. If any of you can take a look at my
project plan and share your thoughts about it, I would be more than happy to
listen.

I'm looking forward to be a part of BioJava group this summer and I wish a great
summer to everyone as well.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Bohyun Lee