[Biojava-dev] Request for applet for drawing ab1 or scf files...

Philip E Macmenamin pm66 at nyu.edu
Wed Jul 11 02:34:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

Does anyone know of an Applet that will act as a Chromatogram Viewer given ab1 or scf file?
We hava / had one, however I only have the class file, and it allegedly does not run on Microsoft's wonderful Vista operating system. Only everywhere else.
Since I have only the class file, I can't really monkey around with what I have.
If anyone can give me, or point me to anything that would do the job, I would be very grateful and credit you as author on the site.

Thanks again for any help,

Philip MacMenamin,

Center for Comparative Functional Genomics, 7th fl.
Department of Biology
New York University.