[Biojava-dev] Biojava - svn migration

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at duke.edu
Thu Dec 27 18:31:36 UTC 2007

On Dec 27, 2007, at 12:32 PM, Chris Fields wrote:

> I agree, but there is already a /home/svn directory which appears
> related to blipkit.  We would need to move the blipkit stuff into
> it's own subdir and go from there.

I.e., it was set up such that blipkit would be the only project with
in it? I'd assume that was by mistake. Also, the last update that I
have is that blipkit hasn't been active for a while, though I'm not
sure.

ChrisM - do you recall the decisions leading to the blipkit svn
setup? Could it be moved to a subdirectory as ChrisF suggests?

	-hilmar
: Hilmar Lapp  -:-  Durham, NC  -:- hlapp at duke dot edu :