[Biojava-dev] Biojava - svn migration

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 01:48:14 UTC 2007

Hi all -

I am trying to do a SVN check out with Netbeans but the connection
just seems to hang without doing anything (same happens with command
line?). I am using the path specified in the biojava wiki but the
conversation below suggests that the actual path may be different.
What then is the 'home' path?

Also, does the SSH+SVN command need to be prepended by an SSH command
(or plink -ssh on windows)?

- Mark