[Biojava-dev] SimpleAnnotation now ordered

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Wed May 11 05:43:45 EDT 2005

Hello -

I have changed the Map that backs SimpleAnnotation to a LinkedHashMap so
that properties are now iterated in the order they were added, not
randomly as they where before. I would urge anyone making an
implementation of Annotation to consider this as the desired behaivour.
SimpleAnnotation covers about 90% of all uses. The other common
implementation SmallAnnotation aparently already does this.

Let me know if someone notices any bugs or performance problems.

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Principal Scientist (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com