[Biojava-dev] SymbolTokenizer for Meme class

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Mon Jul 11 21:04:36 EDT 2005

Probably depends on which type of sequence you ran meme on. If it was DNA
use the DNATools.getDNA() if protein use ProteinTools.getAlphabet()

Let us know if this still doesn't work.

Would be good if you could tell us the version of biojava and paste in
some of the meme file.

- Mark

Rainer Pudimat <rpudimat at informatik.uni-jena.de>
Sent by: biojava-dev-bounces at portal.open-bio.org