[Biojava-dev] inquire

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Wed Jan 26 00:14:50 EST 2005

If you use blast you can parse the results using the examples on this
page:

http://www.biojava.org/docs/bj_in_anger/index.htm

"badr al-daihani" <aldaihani at hotmail.co.uk>
Sent by: biojava-dev-bounces at portal.open-bio.org
01/23/2005 09:58 AM

        To:     biojava-dev at biojava.org
        cc:     (bcc: Mark Schreiber/GP/Novartis)
        Subject:        [Biojava-dev] inquire

Dear Sir

I'm new in biojava and I have a project computing the homology between
sequences. I have two files. each of them has hundereds of sequence and I
would like to compute the similarity between each pair of these files. I
would like to use biojava and blast or other alignment tools to do that.
so could you please give me a hand and guide me

samer