[Biojava-dev] Should I write a new blast parser?

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Thu Jan 6 21:33:35 EST 2005

You may find this tutorial of interest if you do make a custom parser.
Usually you don't need to completely reinvent the wheel. You can probably
get away with making your own SearchContentHandler and leaving the rest as
is.

http://www.biojava.org/docs/bj_in_anger/blastecho.htm

"Ji Xuwo" <jixw at mail.cbi.pku.edu.cn>
Sent by: biojava-dev-bounces at portal.open-bio.org