[Biojava-dev] Alignment algorithms

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Sun Oct 3 22:10:02 EDT 2004

As a word of advice, you will find it much easier to define some
interfaces at the start such as SubstitutionTable, DPMatrix, DPAlgorithm.
If you do this you can swap any substitution scoring system like Pam450
Blosum62 etc into any DPAlgorithm (NW or SW) while using any
implementation of a DPMatrix (eg a basic one or a memory optimized sparse
matrix).

I could hopefully commit some basic Interfaces soon which could be
developed to.

- Mark

Rahul Karnik <rahul at genebrew.com>
10/04/2004 10:05 AM