[Biojava-dev] Alignment algorithms

Mark A Fortner m.fortner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 3 10:36:57 EDT 2004

I seem to recall that the neobio API already has both
the Smith-Waterman, and Needleman-Wunsch algorithms
implemented.  (http://neobio.sf.net)

As for ClustalW, I've seen several wrapper
implementations but no implementation in Java.

Hope this helps,

Mark Fortner
Mgr. Bioinformatics Software Dev
Lexicon Genetics