Pre-release soon? (was Re: [Biojava-dev] FeatureFilter.OverlapsExtent)

Thomas Down td2 at sanger.ac.uk
Mon May 17 18:08:12 EDT 2004

On 14 May 2004, at 11:28, Matthew Pocock wrote:

> My bad. I added it to fix some rendering glitches with CDS features
> without an exon in the visible range. As long as it is semantically
> equivalent to ShadowOverlapsLocation, then do the switch. Can you make
> sure there's a factory method on FeatureTools for the shadow ones?

This is done now.

I'm trying to get the javadoc tidied up a bit ready for a 1.4pre1
release.  It's quite a while since 1.3 now, lots of things have
improved, and the latest versions of dazzle, biojava-ensembl, and
probably lots of other stuff currently only work with the HEAD.

I'm currently planning to put out 1.4pre1 at the end of this week.
Does anyone have any objections to that timing?

        Thomas.