[Biojava-dev] Warez-soft 0ffers, lim`ted time 0fferz! britain

Hubert at cocolee.net Hubert at cocolee.net
Tue Jun 29 11:18:05 EDT 2004

>People who think the world revolves around them have no sense of direction
>Tomorrow never comes

Hi boy's,
WHY we are giving away Top Quality Software at ROCK BOTTOM Prices…
Get your hands on the leading software products at only a fraction of
the costs! You don’t have to spend hundreds, or even thousands of dollars
on the top software brands out there.

Now offering the original software at only a fraction of the cost.
Why? Because we only sell the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
Editions – No thick manuals, no large boxes, just the discs with the
software of your choice!
http://parasol.recomendedsoft.info
Dare to compare our prices with others and you'll be amazed!