[Biojava-dev] BUSINESS ARRANGEMENT

David Kosoko davidkosoko at netscape.net
Tue Oct 21 14:15:33 EDT 2003

From: DAVID KOSOKO.

TO:  THE MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO

sir/madam

Request For Urgent investment Proposal.

This letter was borne out of my sincere desire to establish a business/mutual contact with you.

My name is Mr.DAVID KOSOKO, the son of Chief Joshua Kosoko (the former deputy minister of finance under the ousted civilian government) who was killed and mutilated by the military junta led by Major ,Paul  koroma.

Though i do not know to what extent you are familiar with the events and disturbances in Sierra-leon but the pressure of war drove me and my mother out of sierra-leon into exile in the Netherlands where we have been living under political asylum for 3 years.

Sadly,my mother died of cancer 2 months ago and was buried in DEN HAAG,THE NETHERLANDS,prior to her death,she handed me over a certificate meant for a secret deposit which my father made with a Financial Deposit Security company in Amsterdam,Holland. The deposit which is worth US$9,500.000.00 ( Nine Million five hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) was money paid to his corporation by its overseas customers before the heat of the conflict.

He made the deposit in his name with the hope of converting it to his personal use at the end of the war but was killed when the conflict intensified as a result of his opposition to the rebel forces.

I have contacted the security company to confirm the deposit and establish ownership of the money,also would want to
invest the money into a profitable investment by your assistant,as i am yet to be issued with a traveling documents, by the Netherlands foreign police ,your involvement will be a very big help for me regarding the investment, untill i receive my traveling papers.

I have decided to solicit for your participation as an honest and trustworthy person  to assist me in the re-transfer and business investing of the money,as I can not do it alone due to my present social status and my lack of expertise in business,you will be given a negotiable percentage of the money at the end of the transaction.

On the above proposal,contact me immediately through my personal e-mail: for more details, absolute confidentiality/secrecy must be  ensured for trust. Indicate your personal Tel/Fax Nos. When replying.

Sincerely,
MR. DAVID KOSOKO.