[Biojava-dev] I need your assistance

MARIAM ABACHA chibueze422 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 04:33:06 EST 2003

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL/URGENT
FROM: MRS. MARIAM ABACHA
LAGOS NIGERIA.

Att:sir/madam.
I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen. Sanni Abacha
former Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a
result of Cardiac Arrest. Since after my husbands death my family is
under restriction of movement and that not withstanding, we are being
molested, policed and our Bank Account both here and abroad are
being frozen by the Nigeria Civilian Government. Furthermore,
my elder son is in detention by the Nigerian Government for more
interrogation about my husbands assets and more vital documents.
Following the recent discovery of my husbands Bank Account by the
Nigerian Government with Swiss Bank in which the huge sum
of UD$700 million and DM450 million was logged. I therefore decided
to contact you in confidence that I was able to move out the sum of
US$48.6million Dollars, which was secretary defaced and is sealed in
Metal Boxes for security reasons. I therefore personally, appeal to
you seriously and religiously for your urgent assistance to move this
money into your country where I believe it will be safe since I cannot
leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on the
members of my family by the Nigerian Government. My lawyer shall
arrange with you for a face to face meeting outside Nigeria in order to
liaise with you toward effective completion of this transactions.
However, arrangement have been put in place to move this money
out of the country in a secret vault through a security company in
ABROAD, and as soon as you indicate your interest my Lawyer shall
send you the deposite certificate of the consignment and other related
documents so that you can help to claim the consignment. Conclusively,
we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum while 60% is to be
held on trust by you until we can decide on a suitable business
investment in your country subsequent to our free movement by the
Nigeria Government. While 10% is maped out for expenses as your
government may demand for tax and it also covers your telephone
bills. I will refer you to my Attorney when you send your tel and fax
number address and your full name to enable him release the document
involve before you will travel to the security company and claim the
consignment. Please reply urgently and treat with absolute
confidentiality and sincerity.

Best regards,
HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA (MRS.)

NB: PLEASE I WILL WANT YOU TO GO THROUGH THE
FOLLOWING WEBSITE IN OTHER TO CONFIRM MORE
ON THE ISSUES OF THE ABACHA AND THE FEDERAL
GOVERNMENT SEIZURE AND FROZON ON
THE ABACHA'S WEALTH.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/877113.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/909972.stm