[Biojava-dev] reasoning

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 13 04:33:48 EDT 2003

Hi Mark,

Yes - given a parser that can extract some data from text (e.g. parse it
into np, vp trees) then this can be represented using the ontology APIs
and then reasoned over, letting us do semi-smart mining of text.

As soon as the reasoner is behaving more sanely (not getting stuck in
infinite recursions), I will submit some examples for all of you to play
with.

Matthew