[Biojava-dev] BE THE NEXT OF KIN TO LATE Mr. Richard Burson

Johnson Frank Madu jfmadu01 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 13:14:28 EDT 2003

Dear Sir,

My name is Barrister Johnson Frank Madu. I am a Nigerian a country in West Africa. I am a lawyer by profession with office address at 210 Broad Street, Lagos Island. Lagos. Please forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as surprise or if writing you through this channel offends you without your prior consent.

Please, I have a problem at hand now which I will appreciate your
advise, comments and decision. The problem is that there is one foreigner who lived in my country long ago. His name is Mr.Richard Burson. He is from United States of America. Richard Burson was one of my clients. In short, I was Mr. Raymond Beck's personal attorney who handles all his legal matters in Nigeria. Regrettable, Mr. Richard Burson and his family were among the victims of EGYPT AIR BOEING 767 FLIGHT NO.990 that  Crashed in USA. Http://www.greatdreams.com/PassEAir990.htm

In the year 2000 immediately after the sad news, the decease (Late Richard Burson)'s bank in Nigeria here wrote me to come forward with the decease relatives so that they (the bank) will release the decease balance with the bank to the relatives. Pursuant to this directive, I have done some checking in an attempt to locate the decease relatives but till date, these efforts has not yielded any positive result.

Conseqently, The bank issued me a notice to provide The next of kin or have the account confiscated within The next twenty official working days. Since I have been Unsuccessful in locating the the relatives For over 2 years now I seek your consent to present You as the next of kin of the deceased since you are From the same country and you, share the same surname So that the proceeds of this account valued at US$7 Million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me Can share the money. 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10% Should be for expenses or tax as your government may Require.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up Any claim we may make. All I require is Your honest cooperation to enable us sees this deal Through. I guarantee that this will be executed under A legitimate arrangement that will protect you from Any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by my email to Enable us discuss further.

Best regards,

Barrister Frank J. Madu.{esq}