[Biojava-dev] ENQUIRY

MR.IDRIS ADAMU idrisad1901 at mail15.com
Mon Jul 28 02:31:17 EDT 2003

Dear Sir/Madam
I have been directed to contact you after due consideration
 and consultation to assist us in a proposition for the benefit
 of both parties involved (Your side and mine).

We have an enormous amount of funds that we are
hoping to put into a very viable venture in your country
 with your assistance. As soon as I receive a response
 from you regarding your willingness to assist us with this
proposition, I will proceed immediately to provide you
with further details about how we intend to make you
our overseas partner.

Bear in mind, this does not have anything to do with
Terrorism or Money Laundering. This is completly LEGAL.
 I will await your urgent response.

Regards,

MR.IDRIS ADAMU