[Biojava-dev] Displaying Blast Alignments

Tim Troup troup at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Mon Jul 28 01:56:16 EDT 2003

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking about implementing it that way but
then I thought wait a minute this information is already in the file why
do i have to re-calculate it all again. I was hoping that this information
was captured by a class and i could access it somehow. I had a look
through the API but couldn't find anything that fitted the bill.

So i guess my question is does the API support printing of the alignment
(as it si displayed in the original blast file output) without having to
do this re-calculation step?

Thanks again,

Tim

E-mail: troup at dcs.gla.ac.uk