[Biojava-dev] CVS compile problem: bytecode.jar

Thomas Down thomas at derkholm.net
Tue Jul 15 10:04:10 EDT 2003

Once upon a time, David Huen wrote:

> Your problem was reported on biojava-l yesterday evening too so it is
> unlikely to be anything to do with your machine.  A certain individual
> <ahem> may soon have to run an open tab at the bar....

What seems to have happened is that the updated bytecode.jar
that I announced a couple of days ago has been rolled back,
probably accidentally.

I've updated this again now.  Everything compiles and the
tests are passing for me.  Matthew: was there some problem
you found in my updated version which caused you to roll
back?  If so, could you get in touch ASAP?

    Thomas.