[Biojava-dev] CVS compile problem: bytecode.jar

Len Trigg len at reeltwo.com
Tue Jul 15 12:10:34 EDT 2003

Hi guys,

I just did a cvs update (last one was a few days ago), and the ant
build fails with a bunch of errors like this:

    [javac] /home/len/java_apps/biojava-live/ant-build/src/main/org/biojava/bio/dp/twohead/DPCompiler.java:765:
make_pop2(boolean) in org.biojava.utils.bytecode.ByteCode cannot be
applied to ()
    [javac]           useOldMax.add( ByteCode.make_pop2());

Both DPCompiler and bytecode.jar were recently changed. (I did an ant
clean as well, in case that was the problem).

As an aside, I thought I'd see if there was anyone on the irc channel
mentioned on the list archives to ask about this, but it appears that
irc.openprojects.net doesn't exist anymore. Is there a place that
biojava people can be found?

Cheers,
Len.