[Biojava-dev] CrossProductAlphabet index breaking Serialization

Kalle Näslund kalle.naslund at genpat.uu.se
Tue Jan 28 01:03:23 EST 2003

Schreiber, Mark wrote:

>Hi -
>
>The recent changes to Alphabet indexing are breaking the serialization
>of crossproduct alphabets like the phred alphabet. Specifically, in line
>131 of the AlphabetSerializationTest.
>
>It used to work really well! Can someone fix this or roll back the
>changes please?

Hi!

I might be the culprit responsible for this :/ I recently commited a
class called
CrossProductAlphabetIndex, but, i havent touched any other code at all.
So i am
a bit baffled on how this resulted in serialization breaking for other
classes. You got
any clues on how me adding a single class, with no changes whatsoever to
other code
might result in this ?

I wil try to figure this out tommorow though.

hope i didnt cause to much trouble

mvh Kalle