[Biojava-dev] interested in helping where needed

Moses Hohman mmhohman@northwestern.edu
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:53:45 -0600

Hi all,

I'm interested in getting involved with biojava. A little about my
background: I have a PhD in physics (2000, U Chicago); worked for 3
years thereafter as a Java developer doing web-based, J2EE business
software, progressing to a mentor role; have extensive experience with
unit testing/JUnit (I taught a class on programming and XP in
Bangalore, India for my company at a post-bac institution there); and
am currently working at Northwestern University's Center for Functional
Genomics as a project/development manager on a project that is more
informatics than bioinformatics but at least the business domain is
biological/genetic in nature. In addition, I don't always speak in
run-on sentences.

How can I help?

thanks,

Moses