[Biojava-dev] Biojava GUI

Kalle Näslund kalle.naslund@genpat.uu.se
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:57:04 +0100

Christopher Mason wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I wonder what development work is being pursued on the GUI code in
> biojava, particularly that in org.biojava.bio.gui?  I'm interested in
> working on GUI bits for biojava and have some ideas in this area, but
> I don't want to step on anyone's toes.  I'm hoping to coordinate with
> anyone already working in this area.
>
> Thanks very much,
>
> -c
>
> [ Christopher Mason    <cmason@cmason.com>   http://www.cmason.com/ ]

Hi, dunno if i am the person to answear to this, but as i dont see any
other replies so far, i will give it a try =).

Basicly, not that much have happened lately in the org.biojava.bio.gui
part of the source tree, a few small
changes here and there but nothing big.

New code is always welcome, so my suggestion would be for you to drop
another mail here, outlining what it
is you want to do. Most likely that will generate some comments,
suggestions and ideas for you to proceed with.

I have some basic understanding of the org.biojava.bio.gui.seq classes (
i got the basic ideas sorted, but might not
have all the small nitty gritty nasty details sorted ) So if needed, i
might be able to help you out in the begining
aswell.

regards Kalle