[Biojava-dev] version of JUnit

Keith James kdj at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Feb 13 16:44:28 EST 2003

    Moses> It might be useful to note that all the tests compile and
    Moses> run fine under JUnit 3.8.1, so there are no forward
    Moses> compatibility issues. (In particular, there appear to be no
    Moses> uses of Assert.assert(), probably because plenty of people
    Moses> use of Java 1.4).

This is good to know.

Then if there are no objections we will move to the latest release of
JUnit after 1.3 and I'll take responsibility for cleaning the
redundant constructors from all the tests and adding docs to say which
JUnit version is current.

Keith

--

- Keith James <kdj at sanger.ac.uk> bioinformatics programming support -
- Pathogen Sequencing Unit, The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK -