[Biojava-dev] Can I import all information of HGI.release_13?

Jim Liu jjliu at falconstor.com.tw
Sun Dec 21 07:09:17 EST 2003

Hi Folks,

I went to ftp://ftp.tigr.org/pub/data/tgi/Homo_sapiens/
and downloaded HGI.release_13.zip.
There are 4 data files:

479,047,691 HGI.101403
  57,653,798 HGI.TC_EST.101403
  12,629,591 HGI.TCs.101403
  10,303,001 HGI.GO.101403

I know how to import the sequence data from HGI.101403 to
MySQL database (BioSQL schema) via UploadFlat.java.
Can I import all information of these data files?

It seems
GI.TC_EST.101403 is the index file that correlating THC ID
    and EST accession number.
HGI.TCs.101403 describe the relationship between THC IDs
    of old editions and update edition.
HGI.GO.101403 should be a result of cluster analysis between
    different species that have homology proteins.
How to find the detail definition of these data files?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jim Liu Email: jjliu at cs.nchu.edu.tw