[Biojava-dev] ATTENTION

macuchi62 at mail15.com macuchi62 at mail15.com
Mon Dec 1 22:10:23 EST 2003

ENGR. MAC UCHI

TEL/FAX-234-80-23692412.

E-MAIL: macuchi4041 at zwallet.com

 Dear Sir,

 RE: TRANSFER OF US$26. 4M (TWENTY -SIX MILLION,FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
 UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) INTO  YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT.

 First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction, this
is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret.

 We are top officials of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (
NNPC ) and members of an ad hoc committee set up by the Federal Government
of Nigeria to review contracts awarded by the past military administration.
The members of the committee, are basically interested in the importation of
goods into the country with fund which is presently floating in the Central
Bank of Nigeria.

 This fund resulted from grossly over-invoiced contracts which were
executed for the NNPC during the last administration. It was alleged that
top government officials set up companies and awarded themselves these
contracts. As a result, the present administration set up this committee to
identify, scrutinize and recommend for payment of all valid contracts that
have been fully executed. In the course of our duty, we identified a lot of
misappropriated and inflated funds which are presently trapped in the
Central Bank of Nigeria ready for payment.

 The companies that executed the contracts have been duly paid. I have
therefore been mandated as a matter of trust by my colleagues in the panel
to look for an overseas partner into whose account we could transfer the sum
of US$24. 6 M ( Twenty - six Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars)

 We have agreed that the fund will be shared thus after it has been
remitted into your account:
 1. 30% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of the
fund.
 2. 10% has been set aside for reimbursement to both parties for
incidental expences that may be incurred in the course of the transactions.
 3. 60% to us the Government Officials. ( with which we wish to commence
an importation business ).

 To confide in you, Sir, all logistics are in place and all modalities have
been worked out with some top Officials of the Ministry of Finance and the
Central Bank of  Nigeria to facilitate the smooth remittance of the amount
into your account within ten to twelve days of receiving the following
information from you on my personal email: macuchi4041 at zwallet.com

 1. Bankers Name, Address, Bank Account Number, Telephone, Fax and Telex
Numbers.
 2. Your Company's Name, Address, Company's Details and Activities,
Telephone and Fax Numbers.
 This information will enable us make applications and lodge claims to the
concerned Government Ministries and Agencies in favour of your company.

 It is pertinent to state here that this transaction is entirely based on
trust since this money is going to be paid into your account.

 Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using the above email. I
will bring you into the complete picture of this project when I have heard
from you.

 Best regards,

 ENGR. MAC UCHI