[Biojava-dev] Participation

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber at agresearch.co.nz
Mon Dec 1 18:02:14 EST 2003

Hi -

Biojava has some limited proteomics classes (org.biojava.bio.proteomics) but more would be good. Also some micro-array analsysis / parsing tools would be very useful and we don't have any right now although there are some bare bones of a mage lite api at http://cvs.biojava.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/biojava-exptl/src/org/biojava/bio/expression/magelite/?cvsroot=biojava which michael heuer coded up. I'm not sure of the status of these though.

If you can see an opportunity for some of your code to be integrated I think we would be keen.

Generally we try and design by interface to give room for multiple implementations and it would be nice if anything you submit has javadocs and preferably unit tests and really great if you could provide a demo!

- Mark

sender immediately.