[Biojava-dev] Webservices and choise of SOAP software

Dickson, Mike mdickson@netgenics.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:09:52 -0400

My recommendation is to stick to the JAX-RPC standard.  Most of the SOAP
vendors are moving there or are already implementing it.  Apache Axis does.
Also the Sun JWSDP is actually quite nice, implement JAX-RPC and is readily
available to anyone.

Mike