[Biojava-dev] Blast interface

Patrick McConnell MCCon012@mc.duke.edu
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:03:18 -0400

In the web services module, I have written code to do this.  On the public
CVS, under the webservices module see:

      /src/org/biojava/webservices/blast/BlastProgramParameters.java
      /src/org/biojava/webservices/blast/service/BlastWebServiceImpl.java
      /src/org/biojava/webservices/blast/client/BlastWebServiceClient.java

This provides code for parsing blast command-line parameters and spawning
blast jobs.

The web services module is just experimental at this point, and it is not
part of the BioJava distribution.  However, it should give you a starting
point.

I hope this helps,

-Patrick

Hangjiong Chen <hjchen1@yahoo.com>@biojava.org on 09/23/2002 08:38:25 AM