[Open-bio-l] [Biojava-dev] ongoing release - mediawiki woes

Spencer Bliven spencer.bliven at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:00:38 UTC 2016

Migrating sounds like a long-term solution. For now, I'm going to try to
get logins working for Biojava and try out the oauth2 plugin. It's not
great timing with the release today, but I think it had better be done. If
I have to switch back to password logins then I'll disable new user
accounts temporarily.

-Spencer