[Open-bio-l] [GSoC-mentors] OBF Proposals

Robert Buels rmb32 at cornell.edu
Wed Apr 7 17:09:46 UTC 2010

Based on the discussions on the GSoC-wide mentors list, the difficulty
with starting to review proposals before the deadline is that it can
introduce bias toward lower scores for proposals submitted at or near
the deadline.  Also, some of these proposals might still be edited by
students.

However, I think it would be a good idea for mentors to start taking a
look *through* the proposals, just don't really score them yet.

Rob