[MOBY-dev] Re: [MOBY] Re: Moby Central install question

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Thu Jan 16 19:47:58 UTC 2003

dump attached.

note, as I said, that all of my services (bioinfo.pbi.nrc.ca) are
currently down, though they are still registered.  Since I am only here
for another 5 days I doubt they will ever come up again, so I should
really get off my arse and de-register them.  I'm hoping that I can set
them up at CBR (Simon?  Do you have a fast Blast machine at CBR?
InterPro?) but we'll have to see.  I'm fairly sure I can at a minimum
get the genBank sequence retrieve service working from CBR within a week
or so.

To those of you using anonymous CVS - it appears that the two open-bio
CVS machines are not synching up, so you aren't getting any new code.  i
don't know how long this has been a problem, but I have alerted the open
bio team so hopefully this will be sorted out soon.

Cheers!

Mark