[EMBOSS] X-dependency optional?

Niels Larsen niels at genomics.dk
Thu Jul 17 16:12:54 EDT 2008

Dear Alan,

Yes, the first couple of systems I tried on (an old Mandrake 2005
and Ubuntu 6.06) failed with the --without-x option. I might try
including all libx-dev variants, or if that turns out difficult
wait for your configuration update (such update is not critical
for me at present, but I will be happy whenever its there.)

Niels L