[DAS2] specific aims

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Fri Jun 10 20:27:08 UTC 2005

Adding a bit more info to what Suzi posted:

We are applying for a continuation/renewal grant based on the current
DAS/2 grant.  The current grant expires in June 2006.  This continuation
would hopefully be for three years, starting in July 2006 and hopefully
extending to July 2009.  What Suzi posted is the start of a Specific
Aims section for the grant.

If you have any suggestions for what should be included (or excluded) in
this grant, please post soon!  The grant is due at NIH July 1, which
means we really need the text finished by June 28th.

	Thanks,
	Gregg