[BioSQL-l] biosql wiki sick

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 8 17:53:50 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Jim Procter
<jprocter at compbio.dundee.ac.uk> wrote:
> something looks iffy with the www.biosql.org - I'm getting a blank page.
>
> Other open-bio project wiki's are fine... something to do with the server
> migration ?
> Jim.

Thanks for the heads up Jim, the BioSQL wiki is down for me as well.

The DNS entries for biosql.org were updated in Nov 2012 to point at
the new Amazon Cloud server, and based on a quick IP check using
PING that seems to be fine. As far as I can recall, the BioSQL wiki
was up and running since that move.

As you say, the other OBF wikis I have tied which are also on the same
server seem fine.... We'll continue this on the root-l list (CC'd).

Thanks Jim,