[BioSQL-l] [Bioperl-l] Difficulty downloading biosql schema

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Wed Mar 30 15:55:16 UTC 2011

Hi Josh,

there is a separate list for BioSQL (copied). Sorry for this mistake
in the documentation - the svn server on open-bio.org is no longer
active. You can simply download the code (including schema) from
GitHub (using "git clone git://github.com/biosql/biosql.git"), or you
can download one of the releases (http://www.biosql.org/wiki/Downloads).

	-hilmar

On Mar 30, 2011, at 11:23 AM, Josh Earl wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm trying to download the schema for biosql, however, when I run
> the command:
> svn co svn://code.open-bio.org/biosql/biosql-schema/trunk biosql-
> schema
>
> (as per the instructions @ https://github.com/biosql/biosql/blob/master/INSTALL)
> I either get no response, or it times out.  I've tried this a couple
> of times, the last time was a few weeks ago.  Anyone know what's
> going on?
>
> Here's an example error:
> svn: Can't connect to host 'code.open-bio.org': Connection timed out
>
> thanks,
> ~josh
>
> Center for Genomic Sciences
> (412)-359-8341

: Hilmar Lapp -:- Durham, NC -:- hlapp at drycafe dot net :