[BioSQL-l] hi Hilmar... re: BIoSQL Phylology module

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sun Mar 6 05:45:04 UTC 2011

Hi Richard -

sorry, I missed your email among 500 other unread ones that piled up
over the past two weeks. One reason why it's always a good idea to
post such things to the list :-) (copied here) .  Incidentally,
someone else pointed out those stale links too just today, and I've
fixed them meanwhile. The repository is on Github meanwhile. Let me
know if you find one that I've forgotten.

It'd be great if we can cross paths again soon - what about your plans
for Vienna / BOSC?

	-hilmar