[BioSQL-l] Web front-ends to BioSQL

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu Jan 29 09:41:05 EST 2009

Hi

I am thinking about a project involving storage of sequences in a
relational DB and of course thought of BioSQL - but I wondered if anyone
has written a very quick and simple front end to the database
(submission and searching) in something like CGI, mod_perl or PHP?

Thanks
Mick

Head of Informatics
Institute for Animal Health
Compton
Berks
RG20 7NN
01635 578411

http://www.iah.ac.uk/research/bioinformatics/bioinf.shtml

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended solely for the addressee.
If you have received this message in error please delete it & notify the
originator immediately.
Unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
forbidden & may be unlawful.
The contents of this e-mail are the views of the sender and do not
necessarily represent the views of the Institute.
This email and associated attachments has been checked locally for
viruses but we can accept no responsibility once it has left our
systems.
Communications on Institute computers are monitored to secure the
effective operation of the systems and for other lawful purposes.