[BioSQL-l] Announcement: BioSQL v1.0.1 Release

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sat Aug 2 10:07:17 EDT 2008

On Aug 2, 2008, at 9:41 AM, Hilmar Lapp wrote:

> - ancillary (but optional) schema files for PostgreSQL, among which
>   are scripts providing experimental support for the Bioperl and
>   possibly other language bindings to BioSQL

Of course that's not true. I've fixed this and re-uploaded:

  - ancillary (but optional) schema files for PostgreSQL,
  - scripts providing experimental support for the Bioperl and
    possibly other language bindings to BioSQL with PostgreSQL v8.3+
    (v8.2 and earlier are supported fine),

Sorry about the goof. I guess to limit confusion for the Google
searchers I need to repost the announcement, so delete the previous
one from your records ...

	-hilmar