[BioSQL-l] how to reconstruct the sequences placed on bioSQL?

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Wed Nov 16 11:40:40 EST 2005

It doesn't find the sequence. Note that bioentry2flat.pl is mostly for
demonstration purposes and not necessarily a production quality script.

Having said that and observing that it hard-codes the namespace to
sprot_hum, which is not the one you used when loading, it should be
easy to either modify the script to use a different namespace, or to
accept it as a command line, or alternatively to use the same namespace
when loading.

Let me know if the script still doesn't work if you use the same
namespace by any of the options above.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org